The latest commercial property sales form Knight Frank and Colliers International have included office, retail and industrial properties,ranging from a shopping centre in west Auckland, which sold for $82.5 million, to an office building at Sockburn in Christchurch, which sold for $790,000.
The cheapest property sold was a 210 square metre industrial unit at New Lynn in Auckland, which Colliers sold at auction for $454,000, about half the price of an average house in Auckland.
See below for details of recent sales from both agencies.
Recently sold by Colliers International:
Other recent sales by Colliers International:
- 11 Manchester St, Paraparaumu. A 950 square metre, vacant industrial building sold to local investors for $955,000 by Dean Anderson.
- Westgate Retail Centre, Hobsonville, Auckland. A shopping mall, with a net lettable area of 25,500 square metres, was sold to Kiwi Property Group for $82.5 million by Peter Herdson.
- 490D Don Buck Rd, Massey, Auckland. A 4.7 hectare land holding with a 168 square metre dwelling on it was sold for $4.4 million by Craig Smith and Michael Bray.
- 4 Ormiston Rd, East Tamaki, Auckland. A 8429 square metre industrial site with a 500 square metre office building on it was sold for $2.7 million by Paul Jarvie, Dwayne Warby, Paul Higgins and Greg Goldfinch.
Recently sold by Knight Frank:
- 219 Main South Rd, Sockburn, Christchurch. A vacant, 183 square metre, open plan office. Sold for $790,000 by Campbell Taylor.
If you are interested in buying commercial property, interest.co.nz’s commercial property database link has details of nearly 6,000 commercial properties that are listed for sale throughout the country.
To search the database, click on the property tab at the top of this page and then click on “Commercial properties for sale” from the drop down menu, or you can click on the link below:
You can find almost all commercial property for sale in our comprehensive nationwide listings which are searchable across any major type.
Find this free resource here.